Acres End is situated in a quiet lane at the edge of one of the historic hundred acre farmland strips which stretched from the shores of Belfast Lough to the foot of Knockagh Mountain.
Close to Belfast and within easy reach of Northern Ireland’s main airports and sea ports, the area has retained its rural charm.
- Approved by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board
- Ideally situated luxury self-catering accommodation
- Convenient to public transport
- 5 minutes walk from the University of Ulster Jordanstown campus
- Pleasant walks along the shores of Belfast Lough
- A perfect base for exploring Northern Ireland’s famous Causeway Coast
7 nights at £650
Shorter and longer stays as agreed
Rooms and Units: Four bedrooms, extensive living area and secluded gardens, sleeps up to 8